The 十大信誉平台网址 Student ID Card is your official college identification card to be used for campus services such as dining, bookstore purchases, learning common services, and more. Use of the card constitutes acceptance of all terms and conditions distributed upon issuance.
What services can I access with my 十大信誉平台网址 Student ID Card?
Who is eligible to get a 十大信誉平台网址 Student ID Card?
- Meal plan contract services at the Teton Grill
- Learning Commons services (the 十大信誉平台网址 Student ID Card is your library card)
- Ability to use financial aid or third-party charging for purchases made at the 十大信誉平台网址 Bookstore
- Admission to 十大信誉平台网址 activities such as athletic or student life events
- Use of Williston Area Recreation Center
- Add dollars to 十大信誉平台网址 Student ID Cards for 十大信誉平台网址 Bookstore or Teton Grill purchases
- Discounts from local businesses
How and where do I get a 十大信誉平台网址 Student ID Card?
- Currently enrolled students taking 十大信誉平台网址 classes for credit (excludes auditing and Continuing Education classes)
- Current 十大信誉平台网址 employees
Do I need to get a new card every semester/year?
- Get your 十大信誉平台网址 Student ID Card in the Learning Commons during regular office hours.
- Distance students may request a mailed ID. To do so, please complete the Distance 十大信誉平台网址 Student ID request form.
- No charge for the first 十大信誉平台网址 Student ID Card
- 十大信誉平台网址 students and employees must present:
- Photographic proof of identification (e.g., current driver's license or passport)
- Proof of their NDUS EMPLID number
I lost my 十大信誉平台网址 Student ID Card. Now what?
- If a 十大信誉平台网址 student has a break in study, they will qualify for a new card at no cost.
- Report your lost card to Student Services
- The replacement fee is $25
where the people make the difference